ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
Join us for the 2nd Annual Dutch’s Daughter/U2SA Car, Truck, & Bike Show! Registration runs from 9:00 am until noon. Judging by participants and show attendees will be from noon until 2:00 pm. Class trophies will be awarded at 2:30.
Food and Refreshments will be available.
Entertainment provided by Drunk Naked Pirates.
Don’t forget…the Dutch’s Daughter parking lot has lots of shade available!
- Domestic/Stock – Allowed four minor modifications, chrome wheels, chrome valve covers, chrome air cleaner, etc. Body should be as produced, no fender flares, aftermarket spoilers etc.
- Domestic/Modified- Heavily modified auto or truck does not have to be street legal.
- Import/Stock – Foreign cars allowed up to four minor modifications.
- Import/Modified – Foreign cars with more than four modifications.
- Muscle Car – Any large cubic inch to weight ratio factory produced vehicle. GTO,442,Road Runner, Chevelle, etc. are a few examples.
- Street Rod/Rat Rod – Heavily modified auto or fiberglass replica produced pre war.
- Truck – Foreign or domestic trucks, may be modified
- Motorcycle/Domestic – Any year of US-made Motorcycle , with or without a side car. Trikes can be entered here as well.
- Motorcycle/Foreign – Any year of foreign-made Motorcycle , with or without a side car. Trikes can be entered here as well.